In this episode of the Professional Content Creation Podcast, I decided to deviate from the interview format and instead give an overview of my free eCourse, 5 Secrets to Developing the Blogging Habit.
The deal is that a lot of people struggle with blogging consistently, and yet blogging consistently is an important component of content marketing for your business.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How writing crap can make you a better writer
- How to take rough writing and polish it into something you’ll feel proud to publish
- How to be a more focused and more productive blogger
- How to use templates to jump start your blogging
- The importance of making up your mind
Would you like to start a podcast?
If you’re a “do-it-yourself” kind of person and want to start a podcast, I’d strongly recommend Cliff Ravenscraft’s Podcasting A to Z course. If interested in the training and in getting the $100 discount, go to http://PodcastingAtoZ.com and use the discount code PCC in the shopping cart.
If you’d like to start a podcast but would prefer to have someone else handle many of the aspects of your podcast for you, check out my Podcast Production Services page for details of how I can help.