Blogger's Quick Guide to Working with a Team
The Ultimate Guide to Blogging Faster and Better with the Help of Others
Have you ever felt stuck as a blogger? Do you sometimes feel like the amount of time blogging takes simply isn't worth it?
If you've ever felt that your blog sucks because you don't have all the skills you need to run a successful blog, or if you've ever felt overwhelmed by all the work that goes into blogging, then the Blogger's Quick Guide to Working with a Team is for you!
In this book you'll discover:
- The benefits of building a team
- Low and no-cost ways to build a team
- How to determine whether or not you're ready to build your blogging dream team
- The best way to decide which blogging tasks to get help with
- Tips for hiring your first team members
- Team training tips and resources
- How to securely share passwords and files with your team members
- Tips for communicating with your team to keep everyone on the same page
- How to nurture loyalty in your team members
- And what to do when things go wrong (because unfortunately, sometimes they do!)
About the Author
Bestselling author Rebecca Livermore knows better than most how to build a blog with the help of a team. Not only does she run a successful blog with the help of her own team members , she's also worked for top bloggers including blogging greats such as Michael Hyatt, Amy Porterfield, Pat Flynn and Marcus Sheridan. She knows firsthand what it's like to be a team member and what it's like to manage team members of her own. Her unique perspective will help you grow a strong and healthy team that will not only work for you, but that will help you nurture team loyalty from your blogging dream team.